Six years of Nami-Nami food blog

NAMI-NAMI banner blue small

Yep, it's exactly six years since my first post here. Back then I was a carefree PhD student living in Edinburgh, Scotland, cooking in a rented under-equipped kitchen and taking pictures with the tiniest of digital cameras. Now I'm back home in Estonia, and a lot has changed. Amongst other things, I'm a happy mum of two gorgeous kids:

Kids / Lapsed

owner of a handy vegetable patch and tomato greenhouse:

Tomatid

keeper of four lovely chicks:

Chicken Run 2011

and author of one beautiful cookbook:

Nami-Nami kokaraamat (nami-nami cookbook)

and hopefully also a good partner to my lovely K - I wouldn't be still blogging if it weren't for his support and enthusiasm and good appetite :)

I have enjoyed those six years of foodblogging immensely - especially the encouragement from fellow readers and meeting of other foodbloggers - both in Estonia and abroad. I hope you've been enjoying reading Nami-Nami and will be coming back for more..

Previous blog anniversary posts:
2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment